- February 14. 2017Trump presidency, people-pleasing and why you should be kind, not nice
- January 5. 2017How bad news overload affects people
- November 3. 2016People pleasing can lead to work place burn out
- ‘6 Parenting Traps That Will Turn Your Kid Into A Sociopath on the Leslie Roberts Show’ on #SoundCloud #np https://t.co/L9zkTZ7tPw
- RT @brontyman: Opinion | Trump is on a rampage to endanger the planet. Now it’s up to us to save it. - The Washington Post https://t.co/r35MME5XLS
- RT @Bentler: https://t.co/E8UXlp0QBW Gov. Inslee, Ore. governor vow to fight Trump environmental proposals #climate #wa #oregon https://t.co/tStdm59KRT
Subscribe to the Newsletter
About Dr Sirotas 5 Areas of Focus
From receiving board certification in psychiatry to establishing her own institute, Dr. Sirota has garnered a breadth of experience in her field. Directing her efforts into 5 areas of focus, her specialties include:
Addiction – Addiction is a dysfunctional response to childhood trauma.
Creativity – Creativity is deeply tied to empowerment.
Empowerment of Women– Feminism is about realizing our intellectual, creative and financial potential.
Relationships – Healthy relationships require appropriate expectations and open communication.
Trauma & Recovery – The first step in dealing with trauma is to recognize that it exists. Recovery happens when there’s a conscious choice to work through the real issues at the root of the pain.