Part One: What does it mean to be "too nice" (and why is it a problem)? Being too nice - otherwise known as people-pleasing - is an overlooked and serious problem today. Unlike other counterproductive behaviours, individuals who engage in it rarely visit their doctor or counselor, saying, “I need help with my compulsive people-pleasing...
- February 14. 2017Trump presidency, people-pleasing and why you should be kind, not nice
- January 5. 2017How bad news overload affects people
- November 3. 2016People pleasing can lead to work place burn out
- ‘6 Parenting Traps That Will Turn Your Kid Into A Sociopath on the Leslie Roberts Show’ on #SoundCloud #np https://t.co/L9zkTZ7tPw
- RT @brontyman: Opinion | Trump is on a rampage to endanger the planet. Now it’s up to us to save it. - The Washington Post https://t.co/r35MME5XLS
- RT @Bentler: https://t.co/E8UXlp0QBW Gov. Inslee, Ore. governor vow to fight Trump environmental proposals #climate #wa #oregon https://t.co/tStdm59KRT
Subscribe to the Newsletter