You thought it was a great date but the call for a second one never came. Today we are going to look at some of the things that some women do that may contribute to this, why they happen and what you can do about them in order to improve the odds in your favor. I am joined today by Author and psychiatrist Marcia Sirota, M.D. of the Ruthless Compassion Institute to take an in depth look at what is going on! Click here to go to the pod cast!
- February 14. 2017Trump presidency, people-pleasing and why you should be kind, not nice
- January 5. 2017How bad news overload affects people
- November 3. 2016People pleasing can lead to work place burn out
- ‘6 Parenting Traps That Will Turn Your Kid Into A Sociopath on the Leslie Roberts Show’ on #SoundCloud #np https://t.co/L9zkTZ7tPw
- RT @brontyman: Opinion | Trump is on a rampage to endanger the planet. Now it’s up to us to save it. - The Washington Post https://t.co/r35MME5XLS
- RT @Bentler: https://t.co/E8UXlp0QBW Gov. Inslee, Ore. governor vow to fight Trump environmental proposals #climate #wa #oregon https://t.co/tStdm59KRT
Subscribe to the Newsletter