Promod Sharma – host of Tea @ Taxevity – interviews Dr. Marcia Sirota about why we should be kind, not nice. In their discussion Marcia highlights the difference between being nice and being kind and how being kind can enable us to live a more authentic life.
- February 14. 2017Trump presidency, people-pleasing and why you should be kind, not nice
- January 5. 2017How bad news overload affects people
- November 3. 2016People pleasing can lead to work place burn out
- ‘6 Parenting Traps That Will Turn Your Kid Into A Sociopath on the Leslie Roberts Show’ on #SoundCloud #np https://t.co/L9zkTZ7tPw
- RT @brontyman: Opinion | Trump is on a rampage to endanger the planet. Now it’s up to us to save it. - The Washington Post https://t.co/r35MME5XLS
- RT @Bentler: https://t.co/E8UXlp0QBW Gov. Inslee, Ore. governor vow to fight Trump environmental proposals #climate #wa #oregon https://t.co/tStdm59KRT
Subscribe to the Newsletter